TIMTARGETT agence de recrutement spécialisé profils ETAM et cadres recrute pour son client, acteur majeur dans le domaine de la distribution spécialisée, pour une mission d'intérim de 6 mois renouvelable un(e)
JURISTE RGPD h/f
Descriptif de poste
The general Counsel is looking for a legal counsel specialized in data protection (DP), eager to work as well on other areas of law, to integrate her team for 6 months (potentially renewable)
Key responsabilities :
- Assist the general counsel to set up appropriate process to protect the company against Data protection breach
- complete DP Impact assessments as required under applicable data protection laws such as the GDPR.
- Ensure any transfers of personal data comply with all applicable laws.
- Train European employees on privacy policies rules and legal obligations.
- Work with IT to ensure appropriate technical solutions are in place to protect personal data.
- In coordination with the General Counsel, manage the firm response to incidents and data breach events (and establish with the General Counsel the appropriate process to be implemented)
- Assist in assessing contracts in which the organization has disclosed or outsourced the processing of personal information to third-party vendors and assist with vetting those vendors where necessary
- Remain current on and keep Business up-to-date regarding any changes to applicable European privacy and data protection laws, trends, and best practices.
- Coordinate with the General counsel, to identify opportunities to collaborate on joint initiatives and projects.
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of privacy and ethics (code of conduct, process to be implemented, training)
- The DP will also work on other areas of law (purchase contracts, follow-up of contract signature and Intellectual Property law).
- European university degree and further education in data protection
- 3+ years’ of demonstrable track record in a DP role, ideally in an international company
- Up-to-date knowledge of current national and European DP and GDPR regulations, ideally including US DP laws (Californian privacy law)
- Ability to promote a DP culture and to articulate and implement understandable, business-friendly actions and recommendations
- Very good communication and training skills
- Excellent English skills
Conditions de travail
A compter de 40k€ brut